Quality, trustworthy professionals: over 4 million km mileage testing technical base. Amendment to numerous factors, such as opening or windshield hinges and doors.
Two rear doors with a height of 2.03 meters, which allow you to get the best in this category useful width between wheel arches of 1422 mm. Function to open the rear doors 270º gives you even more convenience in use.
Large sliding side doors, up to 1.25 m in width. The load length can be up to 4.07 meters.
Rear air suspension, which removed or lifted load threshold distance up to 14 cm (+ or - 7 cm).
New screen 5 '' Touch control management advanced radio, which may include navigation feature.
Voice reading SMS and Connecting Box for more relaxed driving.
New reversing camera with monitoring function of loading (activate the camera by opening the rear doors).
System HDC (control speed downhill) system intelligent control unit and system for easy starting incline you provide optimized power, regardless of the circumstances.
System establishment deflated tires and system for indicating an unintentionally crossing the center line provide better control over the trajectory.
Car reported fuel consumption and CO2 emissions among the lowest in the category, thanks to micro-hybrid technology e-HDi - 6.6 l / 100 km and 175 g. CO2.
Specific tests were performed:
When new CITROËN Jumper Combi brand is used Minimum size of gamma best of his-how in terms of structure, ergonomics (link with the world and comfort), safety and economy in use.
This new version for passenger transport (5 to 9 seats) offers outstanding reliability and stability, to ensure greater peace of use and management in everyday life.
The new CITROËN Jumper offers a variety of silhouettes. CITROËN Jumper Combi combines two lengths and two heights and offers 2 different silhouette - L1H1 and L2H2.
After the recent updates of engines were made and new technical improvements to the car, to provide even better quality:
• A new design of injection systems in HDi engines 110, 130 and 150,
• Reinforcement of the rear and side doors (tested to 500,000 cycles test),
• Optimizing the braking system in terms of performance, durability and noise,
• Redesigned manifold air windscreen,
• Use of new damping pads.
The style of the New CITROËN Jumper Combi is leg of his time and a modern design in the service of functionality.
Front expresses dynamics and stability, thanks to new headlamps with LED daytime running lights, cover with convex lines and protective bumpers. Generational change is noticeable at first glance.
In front, outdoor grills, consistent with the identity of the new CITROËN and inovatven light "signature":
elongated headlights are accented by front protective armor, which creates an even stronger sense of strength.
CITROËN Jumper Combi offers remarkable structure and ergonomics that facilitate everyday use:
• Up to 9 seats with two seats trimesni or 6 individual seats.
• Easy access to seats in row 3 by folding the Three individual seat or seat that is raised.
• Side sliding doors opening to offer an opening to 1.25 m.
• Individual air conditioning back.
The new CITROËN Jumper Combi offers outstanding comfort for both driver and passengers:
• driver's seat with adjustable damper
• Front seats with armrest and function to adjust in the waist
• Gear lever on the dashboard
• Lifting writing boards
• Direct access contact 12V
• 13 smart places for belongings, including refrigeration, lockable glove box
• Leather steering wheel
• Color touch screen 5 ", which combines the functions navigation and reversing camera.
• Boards, integrated in the seat
The new CITROËN Jumper Combi is characterized by low costs of use and demonstrated lower fuel consumption by up to 1.3 l / 100 km (leading to a reduction of CO2 emissions by 34 g / km) compared to the current model (eg in wagon version L3H2 HDi 130 hp).
The new CITROËN Jumper Combi is equipped with Stop & Start
(Engine off when stopping the car) engines e-HDi 130 and e-HDi 150, which allows to reduce the consumption of 0.5 l / 100 km in city traffic).
The new Jumper Combi offers one of the best service intervals in this category: a 48,000 km or 2 years.